Friday, July 31, 2009

Where can I buy c+c cages?

I want to build a very long and wide c+c cage for my dwarf hamster. It needs to be low to the ground. I live in Canada and I don't know where to buy one. I was going to buy a huge cage but I thought this would be better.





Like this: http://www.guineapigcages.com/photos/sho...





I have two cats so I need to have a top. I wanted a top that could open and close like a bench top with hinges. If I had a c+c cage how can you open them if you need them to have a top? Just where can I buy them in general if I don't want to get them on the internet. Thanks!

Where can I buy c+c cages?
They are made out of coroplast and grids. for a hamster you will need mesh grids because the holes are too big in the guinea pig cages, which you can find on the website you mentioned if you ask in the forum.





Bed bath and beyond, target, etc, typically have grids and coroplast is sold at any sign shop. Don't tell them it is for a hamster because some will refuse to sell it to you, some won't.
Reply:get on web and look up c%26amp; c cages and you will find plenty and also kits

long stem roses

1 comment: