Friday, July 31, 2009

C&C 3, I just bought it and the graphics are horrible, is it because I dont have the latest direct X installed

Command and Conquer 3 has been getting nothing but positive feedback, I dont understand it, the graphics are worse than its predecessor C%26amp;C generals which dates back to like 2002, but when I watch the high def trailers for the game, the graphics look pretty impressive, might this have anything to do with direct x, I dont have the latest version and I am unable to download it from the microsoft website because I can not verify that my software is authentic

C%26amp;C 3, I just bought it and the graphics are horrible, is it because I dont have the latest direct X installed
The graphics are great...I think you need the latest directx or even a better graphics card. My brother bought the game yeasterday and it looks really good.





Any chance I can see a SS(screen shot) of the game?





Edit: While I am not positive on this. I think there is a way to download the newest directx other then on microsoft. I mean come on if people can download almost everything on the net for free why not directx? Just look around and I am sure you will find a place to download it from...other then microsoft.


No comments:

Post a Comment