Friday, July 31, 2009

C&C Guinea - Pig Cage - Where do I get it?

Hi,


I live in London, England and evryone goes on about C%26amp;C Cages! I would like LOTS of pictures, websites and ideas about these cages! Also, do they only sell them in the USA coz' I live in the UK?


Anything appreciated,


Thanks in advance,


x :) Good Lookin' Guy :) x

C%26amp;C Guinea - Pig Cage - Where do I get it?
C%26amp;C cages stands for Cubes and Coroplast cages. You dont buy them like you would buy a pet store cage, you make them. The grids (cubes) can be found at Target, the coroplast at any sign shop.





The good thing about C%26amp;C cages is that they are cheap, spacious, easy to build, modify and clean and they can be personalised. The main page can be found here:


http://www.guineapigcages.com/index.htm


If you look to the left you will find a box called C%26amp;C cages, in that box is a whole heap of links which will tell you about these fantastic cages.





I also urge that you join the forum, the people here are excellent. Very nice and will help you make your cage. http://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/inde...

phlox

No comments:

Post a Comment