Friday, July 31, 2009

C & c california?

y is c %26amp; c california so expensive? i mean i really love this brand, but just dont undrstnd it's prices... 1 shirt is like 80 bux. and it's just a plain shirt. it does have nice fabric, and nice colors, but is it worth the prices??

C %26amp; c california?
Because it's a designer brand. There clothes are made with much better fabric so will therefore last longer. Usually it will fit better too.
Reply:I don't think its worth the prices at all. I love their styles but everything I have ever bought from them ends up with at least one hole and I just work as a fashion buyer so its not like I'm working rough and ruining my clothes! I think LA Made and American Apparel are really great brands for cotton tees, tanks and jackets- much better than C%26amp;C in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment