Friday, July 31, 2009

C&C Red Alert 1995 is screwing up?

I've got C%26amp;C (First Decade - includes 7 different games) installed on my laptop but every now and then the graphics mess up, it does this once in a while. Is there a patch I can get to fix this? I have an HP laptop 2004 with XP.





Also there's one particular level I play in Skirmish that causes my pc to freeze after about 20 minutes. It's the level Circles of Death, I think. And for some reason a random team of missile subs will appear in the ocean and shoot at everyone. They have no base at all. Is the level supposed to be like this or is my game screwed up?

C%26amp;C Red Alert 1995 is screwing up?
First there is a patch for the game you have. Second on the level where all the submarines appear is not a system glitch. They do have a base but it is on an island that you may not have seen yet. That's a really hard level. I know because I've played it. See the link for the patch. hope that helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment