Saturday, May 22, 2010

C/c++ program needed..(urgent)?

Hi everybody.this is really urgent.i don't have time for tips or something like that.I NEED THE ACTUAL COMPLETE PROGRAM for tuesday..this program should capture every keyword %26amp; operator %26amp; ID %26amp; num %26amp; delimiter %26amp; ...of C program and scan them based on their state diagrams on a symbol table that contains: row,column,nest.

C/c++ program needed..(urgent)?
Get Dev-C++, it is open source!


Bloodshed.net.


I have expirience with this program, it is very good and includes everything you need!
Reply:Do not take this personally since I'm only trying to help you. I procrastinate with my homeworks but I will never do what you are doing by asking this question. First of all, your question is very vague. You should never ask for "THE ACTUAL COMPLETE PROGRAM" to one of your assignments since most of the people that can help you had to struggle when they were in your position and overcame that difficulty with patience and hard work. Second of all, if you need help then you should learn to ask good questions and provide plenty of detail. I have an idea of what your program should do and I will say that from personal experience you still have plenty of time to get it done. That is of course if you have been keeping up with work in your class. Otherwise you should at least attempt to get a part of your program done. Trust me, it is hard but if you do get your program working all by yourself you feel the satisfaction of getting it done.

hollyhock

No comments:

Post a Comment